The Law Offices of Andy I. Chen is a general civil and criminal litigation firm headquartered in the city of Los Altos in California’s Silicon Valley. From the Los Altos office, the firm handles cases throughout the San Francisco Bay Area from Sonoma County down to Monterey County.
In 2014, the firm opened an office in Modesto, California from which the firm handles cases throughout the middle Central Valley of California from Sacramento County down to Fresno County.
As a general litigation practice, the firm has no defined practice areas. The firm has litigated in arenas such as:
- Family and Domestic Relations Law, including divorce, parentage, and child custody, visitation, and support
- Personal injury
- Employment, including wage and hour claims and age discrimination
- Social Security Appeals
- Veterans Administration Appeals
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Criminal Defense
- Criminal Rehabilitative Relief, including expungements
Fundamental litigation skills are not specific to subject matter. As a result, the firm strives to assist our clients with whatever problems they encounter, no matter what the problem may be or where it might be located.
We have found our clients greatly appreciate that we “go the extra mile” for them in this way instead of leaving them in the cold and telling them to simply “go find another lawyer.”